(#1)
Old
EL Presidente...

Thumbs up Pretty nice show... - 06-27-2011, 08:35 PM

We had a small turnout but for the most part it was still a nice day. Not too hot in the shade, that might have kept some at home and the Mustang club had a wedding that probably cut our attendace by a third. I'd like to thank all of our club members for showing up and lending a hand and supporting the club, see ya'll at the next Club meeting at Bankston...

Howdy hi there friends and neighbors, this is your old pal EL Monte Slim again, hot damn its good to see ya today.
(#2)
Old
Club Member

06-28-2011, 08:01 PM

it was still a good show. even though it was hot, that wind blowing with us in the shade really felt good. a big thanks to you and your family for running the table. the rest of our club should have been there.
(#3)
Old
EL Presidente...

06-28-2011, 09:49 PM

Its our pleasure, the Club during our 13 year existence has always rotated its members, its simply my turn. I always just participated so now its my turn to contribute. Its actually a fun time and its like family time since everyone is with me.
(#4)
Old

06-29-2011, 01:54 AM

Sorry I missed it but for reasons beyond my control I was sidelined for the weekend.

98 SVT Cobra Convertible - Laser Red/Saddle-Black Interior/Saddle top
Vortech S-Trim w/AC @ 10.5 PSI, 60# injectors, TKO 5 speed, Full MM suspension at all 4 corners. TWEECER-RT,Netbook PC, Binary Editor and EEC Analyzer for DIY tuning. Last dyno: 471 RWHP and 389 RWTQ. Engine build to handle more power is under way.

Other Cars I've owned:
SOLD - 1984 Mustang GT, 5.0, M5, Medium Canyon Red Glow, Charcoal interior & T-tops.
GONE - 1972 Chevelle w/402 CI BB and turbo 400 trans.
SOLD - 1966 Plymouth Belvedere w/383, 4 speed and Sure Grip diff.

Member of: www.EECTuning.org
(#5)
Old
Secretary

06-29-2011, 10:18 AM

Oh yes, granted, we ALL "should" be there but sometimes we can't. Fortunatley I had worked out with Lisa beforehand and my "job" at the table was covered. Glad you at least had a decent turn out.

Selita
They don't call me "The Queen" for nothing.....
(#6)
Old
Evil Villain

06-30-2011, 07:56 PM

My favorite car was the guy who showed up in the 1961 Impala vert after we were shuting it all down.
(#7)
Old
First Lady

07-01-2011, 08:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokin joe View Post
My favorite car was the guy who showed up in the 1961 Impala vert after we were shuting it all down.
SERIOUSLY... I heard him say "It's already over?" REALLY dude? It's was 8:10! LOL

formally known as Boosted16V
'12 Fusion and '97 Cobra if he doesn't straighten up ---STRIKE ONE!
(#8)
Old
Evil Villain

07-01-2011, 06:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Boosted View Post
SERIOUSLY... I heard him say "It's already over?" REALLY dude? It's was 8:10! LOL
Yes. I heard his comment too. The thing is this, we all know you can't fix stupid. At the same time you can't keep stupid from buying a nice car either.

My rides
2013 F150 Supercrew Lariat, 4x4 ORP - Ruby Red
1993 LX 5.0, 5 spd hatch - Electric Red
1968 Cadillac DeVille convertible - aka The Love Boat.