Go Back   Ford Performance Club of North Texas > General Discussion > The Lounge

(#1)
Old
Keeper of the Faith

Club merch through Land's End: instructions here - 09-15-2017, 11:39 AM

Our Land's End page is up and running, and the merch looks good. I ordered a sweatshirt and polo shirt, and was very pleased with the quality. I am sending this e-mail to give everyone the how-to on placing an order.

Please note that ordering just a t-shirt first proved difficult. After a little effort, you will now find a few that may be ordered individually, just like any other item. Other t-shirts can be ordered only in bulk. They are the ones with very low prices. So if you are looking for a t-shirt, they are out there.

Anyway, here is how you order:

1. Go to the Club's page on Land's End:

https://business.landsend.com/store/...rformanceclub/

2. There are dozens of clothing and other options from which to choose. Pick on that you like, and choose your color and size.

3. Before clicking "Add to Bag," click "Apply Logo(s)" and you will be taken to a screen that shows our four logo options. Land's End kindly provided us with optional logos that go better with lighter or darker clothing, so choose carefully.

4. Select the logo that you want, and also select where on the shirt (or other item) you want it placed. You will see a charge of $5.95 to add the logo. With a timely coupon code, you can get it for free at checkout (see below).

5. Click "Add to Bag."

6. Either "Continue Shopping" or "Proceed to Check Out."

7. Check out like you would with any other online store. Note that in a one-day sale ending today, you can enter the coupon code EMFLFS and get free shipping and the free logo. If you do not place your order today, fear not. Sign up for Land's End's e-mail, and you will receive notice of more of these sales. They have them frequently, so if you are patient, you will get the good deal eventually.

If you have any questions, let me know and I will be happy to assist.

Robert Eden

Robert

2010 GT - sunset gold daily driver
(#2)
Old
Yo! Me an old Fart?

09-15-2017, 10:02 PM

I ordered a shirt today from them.

68 GT Fastback
93 Cobra #3237 of 4993
95 Cobra Convertible #337 of 1003
99 35th Anniversary Convertible
05 Dodge D2500 4X4 Quad Cab Diesel (Big Blue)
01 Chrysler Prowler Mulholland Edition SOLD
(#3)
Old
Keeper of the Faith

09-18-2017, 10:10 AM

Land's End is now running a new ad, with free logos (but not free shipping). Use coupon code NSFL.

Robert

(#4)
Old
Keeper of the Faith

10-03-2017, 09:15 AM

Land's End is now running a free shipping + free logo sale. This is as good as it gets when it comes to ordering Club merch.

FREE LOGO EMBROIDERY + FREE SHIPPING
Code: NSFLFS Ends 10/17

Robert

(#5)
Old
Yo! Me an old Fart?

10-03-2017, 10:12 AM

My shirt has come in and it looks good!

68 GT Fastback
93 Cobra #3237 of 4993
95 Cobra Convertible #337 of 1003
99 35th Anniversary Convertible
05 Dodge D2500 4X4 Quad Cab Diesel (Big Blue)
01 Chrysler Prowler Mulholland Edition SOLD
(#6)
Old
Keeper of the Faith

10-03-2017, 03:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyle View Post
My shirt has come in and it looks good!
That's great to hear!

Robert

(#7)
Old
Keeper of the Faith

12-09-2017, 11:04 PM

I was asked to repost ordering instructions on Club merchandise. Here you go:

Our Land's End page is up and running, and the merch looks good. I am sending this e-mail to give everyone the how-to on placing an order.

You can order dress shirts, hats, sweatshirts, all kinds of quality goods. Please note that ordering just a t-shirt first proved difficult. After a little effort, you will now find a few that may be ordered individually, just like any other item. Other t-shirts can be ordered only in bulk. They are the ones with very low prices. So if you are looking for a t-shirt, they are out there.

Anyway, here is how you order:

1. Go to the Club's page on Land's End:

https://business.landsend.com/store/...rformanceclub/

2. There are dozens of clothing and other options from which to choose. Pick on that you like, and choose your color and size.

3. Before clicking "Add to Bag," click "Apply Logo(s)" and you will be taken to a screen that shows our four logo options. Land's End kindly provided us with optional logos that go better with lighter or darker clothing, so choose carefully.

4. Select the logo that you want, and also select where on the shirt (or other item) you want it placed. You will see a charge of $5.95 to add the logo. With a timely coupon code, you can get it for free at checkout (see below).

5. Click "Add to Bag."

6. Either "Continue Shopping" or "Proceed to Check Out."

7. Check out like you would with any other online store. Note that in a one-day sale ending today, you can enter the coupon code NSFLFS and get free shipping and the free logo. The sale is good through December 14. If you do not place your order today, fear not. Sign up for Land's End's e-mail, and you will receive notice of more of these sales. They have them frequently, so if you are patient, you will get the good deal eventually.

Robert

Last edited by 75coug; 12-09-2017 at 11:07 PM..